Back in roughly half-a-year ago there were discussions of an A-37B for SF2. Can anyone let me know if it was released? Can't seem to find it with forum search..

Edited by orsin

Hi!

The new A-37B was work-in-progress by me, I got pretty far but I have not been able to finish it, other projects have forced me to neglect it. Right now Carlo (Soulfreak) has the files and he will make new templates for it. It also needs a new cockpit in my opinion and some ini work... Sadly, I have some other projects that take priority. However if anyone wants to start the ini bit or cockpit work I am all for that, working as a team is a lot faster...

Current state is this:

gallery_19311_669_313089.jpg

• Like 7

This is such a nice plane!! It looks pretty good.

I hope that you can complete this project soon, really nice work!.

Big hug from Uruguay.

Edited by Pande

Hi, yes I guess a lot of South Americans feel more strongly about this bird than many others! I like it too, it's what made me start it in the first place! I restarted this model 2 times so I think it is now a fairly accurate and good model to build on.

• Like 1

As do I centurion...this is the only aircraft I have actual flight hours in on the real thing... in this case the "tweet" version, looking forward to it!

As do I centurion...this is the only aircraft I have actual flight hours in on the real thing... in this case the "tweet" version, looking forward to it!

WOW!! You're first plane and is a jet? Now that's cool!!