Erik

sml_gallery_1_18_2590.jpg

On his way out to lunch, CombatACE's Lead Engineer Bruce Shingleton smiles for a photo as he comments on the downloads he is responsible for and oversees. "Last week we got a new pencil for the pencil holder on my desk and we blew past the five million downloads mark," says Bruce. Indeed we've reached a milestone and are quite proud of the silent counters that keep track of important yet needless numbers. We hope you've gotten hours and hours of entertainment out of the downloads we've help provide to the community, even if you didn't download all 5,000,000. 

• Like 8

Wow 5,000,000 is a lot of downloads. We do alright eh?

• Like 1

Congrats and thanks a lot for all the effort

Hats off to all you folks at CombatACE and everyone who contributes. The number of downloads is just a small measure of the enjoyment you have given everyone.

Way cool!

Thanks for all your hard work :groupwave:

Greatly appreciated!

Hot dang that is good going... and bravo for a most excellent site... though were you got that photo from is scary its like me on a Monday Morning before coffee... though I have a darker shade of grey...

Edited by Slartibartfast

Congratzzzzz !!!!!!!!!!

grats   7/22/2013 silly questoin tho i get an error when i go to the download page been that way for round a month now any ideas how long its going to be down?

:ok:

Thanks guys, good job !!