Sign in to follow this  
SupGen

The May 2013 Patch and you

I'm just wondering, are you guys liking the new patch or are you just staying with it for the DLCs?

Edited by SupGen

It might be affecting a few mods - but I haven't noticed that much wrong in my install

You take a risk with any patch - I only bother patching if there is something that might change things for the better.

Everything is quite bouncy-from Eagles to Fishpots to Dragon ladies; but FPS is up so its tweak till you freak, I guess!

• Like 1

Phantoms are ok, and fps is up from before. Plus the F-4N got its slotted stabs! I'm happy with it for now....

In addition to the problems already mentioned, I have been 100% unable to fix shimmering in all terrains and the overall graphics quality is worse in each game than it was pre-patch. Oh well hopefully a fix will come soon!

Lot of framerate drops disappeared, so it looks ok to me

Runs smoothly for me and without stuttering.

Vampire FB.52 jump several times in the first mission of campaign for Suez Crisis 1956(with Expansion Pack 1 for Strike Fighters 2 Israel). But that is a issue only in the first mission. After all is normal.

Another point, the jet exploded when you park in sand revetments at the airfields like El Arish(not in hard revetments at the main bases like Abu Suwayr or Al Mansurah).