Sign in to follow this  
Dave

Eagle Dynamics DCS Series Summer Sale

DCS Summer Sale - Next Week

Starting the 20th of June, we will offer massive 60% off sale of DCS products. The exception will be Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 having a 40% off sale. The sale will last until the 30th of June:

DCS: UH-1H Huey - $19.99
DCS: Combined Arms – $11.99
DCS: P-51D Mustang – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 - $15.99
DCS: Black Shark 2 Upgrade – $11.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog – $15.99
DCS: A-10C Warthog 1.1.0.7 (English DVD box) – $15.99
DCS: Black Shark (DVD box) – $15.99
Lock On: Flaming Cliffs 3 – $29.99
DCS: Black Shark – $7.99

Great prices. Get some and try them out.

I think it´s time for me to try out Flaming Cliffs 3....

Edited by Soulfreak

Wow, the UH-1 will be only $20. That's a great price for something so recent. CA for $12 too.

This is good news, I've been waiting for a sale.

I think that I will get the Huey and perhaps FC3 so that I can finally have every title under the DCS World envirionment.

I been with the Flanker/LOMAC/FC series since its Flanker beginnings, and I have purchased each iteration of it since. I was put off at the list price for FC3 upon release. But now I might endulge. 

This is so funny! I was looking at the site on June 30th and didn't know it was just a temporary sale. I thought it was a price reduction and I was going to buy some of them today on July 1st, but now I realize what just happened. Too bad! I missed the sale and will have to wait till it happens again.

I'm not happy with the security features of the downloadable games and am very hesitant to purchase them. I'd buy the DVD version except I already own the downloadable versions of those titles. Too much hassle and what if they go out of business? Then we might all be screwed! Too risky for the money.

Also, checkout my website at: http://mytai01.com

Mytai01's download center for Strike Fighters F-4B/N/J skins.

Edited by mytai01

I got the P-51, and FC3 - not worth worrying whether they will go out of business tbh - as long as they enable unlimited activation's before leaving the building 

This is so funny! I was looking at the site on June 30th and didn't know it was just a temporary sale. I thought it was a price reduction and I was going to buy some of them today on July 1st, but now I realize what just happened. Too bad! I missed the sale and will have to wait till it happens again.

I'm not happy with the security features of the downloadable games and am very hesitant to purchase them. I'd buy the DVD version except I already own the downloadable versions of those titles. Too much hassle and what if they go out of business? Then we might all be screwed! Too risky for the money.

Also, checkout my website at: http://mytai01.com

Mytai01's download center for Strike Fighters F-4B/N/J skins.

Welcome to the New Way of Doing Business. Unless you're a tiny developer like Thirdwire, who really can't afford to bother with any DRM, you're going to have software-based DRM on your product. Disc-based is dead. It was too easy to crack by far, so there was no point. Plus it was so damned finicky about your drive.