Hi Guys,

Recently had a GFX card crash and basically ended up having to reinstall windows. But I have everything backed up, (lessons learnt) and I was wondering what order do I need to install the SF2 series and the patches to get to may 2013. Do I need to install previous patches or can I go straight to May 2013? Had a look at the knowledge base but could only find something from 2010.

Cheers

Redownload your purchsed games from thirdwire.com (they will be patched to latest point, so no patching needed)

install them in order after release date. first install should be the oldest, last the newest.

Edited by Soulfreak
  • Like 1

As of Mar11 patch, TK made it so you could install them in any order, so that does not matter any more.  Install them in any order if you do a fresh May13 download from TW.

I recently did this, too.  I'm flying 99% stock, with a few small adjustments.  There's so much to do in just the stock game.

Hi Guys,

Recently had a GFX card crash and basically ended up having to reinstall windows. But I have everything backed up, (lessons learnt) and I was wondering what order do I need to install the SF2 series and the patches to get to may 2013. Do I need to install previous patches or can I go straight to May 2013? Had a look at the knowledge base but could only find something from 2010.

Cheers

Do not discard your old games or patch levels if you choose to download the latest versions. There are things that are locked with the new patches...and other things work better with certain older patches. The ability to create unique installs at older patch levels is a great thing.

Thanks guys, I saved all the DL games exe files onto my HD, I have not got my pc back yet. I have the SF2 installer program, does this automatically do it for you?

Cheers

You will have to run each exe separately and install them how you want them

If they are older exes you need to do them in order and also in conjunction with relevant patches - that you will find on here or on the TW site.

You will also need to install them how you want them - i.e. are you merging the whole lot or are you installing them to different locations