Fubar512

They're going to need a bigger boat

14 footer sounds like it could make some excellent shark steaks. mmmmmmm ... loved the shirt it showed really NJ flavor.

14 footer sounds like it could make some excellent shark steaks. mmmmmmm ... loved the shirt it showed really NJ flavor.

Well, being that a white is in the same family as a mako or a salmon shark, it should have a similar taste...although that "taste" (at least in the white shark's case) may cost you upwards of $10,000 after you pay the fine for purposely killing one.

• Like 1

Well, being that a white is in the same family as a mako or a salmon shark, it should have a similar taste...although that "taste" (at least in the white shark's case) may cost you upwards of $10,000 after you pay the fine for purposely killing one.

Look officer it was tired of swimming, it jumped onto my boat to take a nap and wouldn't wake up. Honest!   :rolleyes:  

Beautiful creature too good to eat...

When is the last time you heard the shark say that? He eats one of us and says, mmmm tastes like bacon wrapped chicken.

Look officer it was tired of swimming, it jumped onto my boat to take a nap and wouldn't wake up. Honest!   :rolleyes:  

When is the last time you heard the shark say that? He eats one of us and says, mmmm tastes like bacon wrapped chicken.

I was scuba diving in the Atlantic around Ascension Island and we saw a beautiful Blue Shark... and it stayed out there at the edge of vision just floating along truly beautiful... what I do not agree with is the fishermen who catch sharks and then fin them and throw them back into the sea still alive so people can eat shark fin soup... humans kill around 10,000,000 (yes million) sharks a year, I am into shark conservation... Rant mode off...

Hi Erik! The water's fine, why don't you jump on in?

great-white-shark-close-up.jpg

• Like 3

Hi Erik! The water's fine, why don't you jump on in?

:ohsnap:

• Like 1

Where did you get that picture of my wife??????

I sympathize with you ... mine should live in the ocean too.  :blink:

Nice smile though, gotta admit. Definitely AF dentistry or summer teeth, either way, nice.