Erik

OFFICIAL WOFF GAME DAY POOL @ CA

Dej!  Hi ya stranger.  I hope life is being good to you Sir.

Edited by RAF_Louvert

Hmmm;

I know I have already voted, so I'm not making any changes, but.....(What is Pol's birthday!!!!).....Hmmmm

Dej!  Hi ya stranger.  I hope life is being good to you Sir.

I'm keeping well, my friend, but, rather like you I think, on the road most of the week.

Hope all's well with you too.

In light of the recent post by Pol that WOFF is entering Beta testing, Maybe it's time to re=awaken this thread :biggrin:

Who's keeping the Master Chart!

Edited by rjw

I'm gonna toss in with November 11 for obvious reasons, sorry if someone else also picked the obvious.

Beard

I'll throw my hat into the ring and say 15 Dec 2013? (or sometime in the future!)

As of this moment a key event occurred 95 years ago in just over 614 hours. (Easy cost USA)

Question is....    WOFF release on 11/11 in honor of this event?    My preference is a release on 11/10 to ensure we are playing it on 11/11.   Not like I picked Nov 10th or anything. 

I don't think the OFF guys would hold back just to get a significant date.  I'm sure they want to see it out there as soon as they can.

But then I think if it was very soon, we would be hearing about pre-orders and the arrangements being made for publishing. 

So 21st April 2014 is my guess

It does seem a little late for a November 11th release now.  Would it be usual for game to have a period of testing by external testers before general release?

I am very, very happy  that OBD has announced they are finally in beta, however I still don't really expect WOFF anytime soon.  I think when they finally release the full Features List, then we'll be getting close to getting our hands on the new sim.   Of course my opinion really doesn't mean crap.   I have no inside knowledge at all, but my guess is that when they let us know what the full feature list is, that will drive the hype up through the roof and release will be imminent.  The beta announcement is a very good step in that direction though.  Pol did state that beta ment they had finalized (internally) what all of the features will be.  So figuratively speaking, they at least have all the edges of the puzzle.   Now it's all about refining those features until it meets their standards and they have some pretty high standards.  Might still be awhile.

November 21...........................äh,.....2013.

Why?

It´s my Birthday. Would be a nice present.

Nov. 11 is coming up soon. could it be...?

I hope you are correct, but I have my doubts! I will clean my goggles,change my underwear, and do a circle check on my craft just in case!!!