1. Aircraft facing wrong way on game start ( avoid that water tower at all cost LOL)

2. Cloning aircraft ( only see one  on runway you start moving and behold it clones itself ) now there two or three or four

3. check out these pics....War field mod ? their way of saving money on landing gears and center pylons ?

post-11906-0-06630200-1371647759_thumb.jpg

post-11906-0-95277400-1371647764_thumb.jpg

BTW  it was too early on the morning when I posted this it should have been under SF2 WWII not SF1

• Like 1

topic moved

----------

in the FW packs -all of them!-, you should have the 2 pylons in the /Objects/Pilots folder

Wrong or missing Airfield.ini? (Are we there yet, my legs are starting to hurt!) :) LOL

yes,for the bunched up birds, airfield inis aren't correct.

if you want, I'll have to check mine cause I know I fiddled with them, and I can post them

yes,for the bunched up birds, airfield inis aren't correct.

if you want, I'll have to check mine cause I know I fiddled with them, and I can post them

any help appreciated kev

ok, since my version is, well...a bit f**ked up (my doing!).. I redownloaded the terrain and looked at the original targets ini.

what I think you need to do, Ed, is extract all 6 of the Desert airfield inis, and toss them into the BoB terrain folders. Allow the overwrite

go from there

now, iirc, Gepard put static models (terrain object) aircraft in some of the parking slots, we can fix that later!

Edited by Wrench

ok, since my version is, well...a bit f**ked up (my doing!).. I redownloaded the terrain and looked at the original targets ini.

what I think you need to do, Ed, is extract all 6 of the Desert airfield inis, and toss them into the BoB terrain folders. Allow the overwrite

go from there

now, iirc, Gepard put static models (terrain object) aircraft in some of the parking slots, we can fix that later!

extract from where ?

I think you need to extract desert airfield.ini`s 1 to 6 from the desert terrain.cat

yes, my mistake!

extract FRESH Desert airfield inis (1-6) from the Desert.cat.

like this

post-11906-0-69957000-1371744195_thumb.jpg

Is this how baby airplanes are made?

talk about Hump Day... :biggrin: