When I fly a mission, the enemy usually "spawns" already in the air close to my flight over the target. Is possible to make the enemy flights fly all his mission from take off to landing or at least spawn sooner and furhter away from the target?

Yes.  By creating your own missions.

Yes.  By creating your own missions.

I think this happens even when I create my own.I guess I have to edit the flight paths and waypoints :P

I have to edit the flight paths and waypoints :P

To make their flights longer?

to prevent a flight of mig 23s from poppin up at 15-10 miles while im in a f 14-15

Edited by thodouras95

I tried the SF2 WOI yesterday and  today , 8-9 single missions. They don't just spawn. I can see them from 100 miles away (F-15Baz radar). I tracked them and I shot them down everytime. The "suddenly spawn" effect kicks in if you have a plane without radar., at least that's my guess. I played with a Kfir and they poped up near my flight (3-4 Nm), but I saw them long before with F12 view or F6 view. If for others they just spawn, well...it would be odd, from my perspective a sort of speak...

The only flyers who spawn out of thin air on the map are the "Request Help" Squad. The rest fly their missions fully.

Are you starting the mission from your own runway or are you starting in the air over the target yourself?

MMMh I think the problem is ALT+N, maybe I appear too close to the target?

MMMh I think the problem is ALT+N, maybe I appear too close to the target?

...that's why I have to learn to set up waypoints right :P I haven't tried making such changes, but I think you should, because I'm 90% sure that this is the cause of the problem.

On the map screen, grab the square Initial Point and just drag it back away from the target a bit. When you alt-n after that it should put you further back just before the IP.