Hi,

does anybody have a bombsight mod for b52 bombers to use in SF2 for high level bombing??

i want to use this mode in vietnam.

i hope it would be easy to install??

a lot of greetings from germany

topgun76

stratoforts never had optical bombsights ... it was all done by radar (I had a cousin that that was his job - radar navigator).

best thing to do is leave the heavies under AI control, they WILL get the job done

stratoforts never had optical bombsights ... it was all done by radar (I had a cousin that that was his job - radar navigator).

best thing to do is leave the heavies under AI control, they WILL get the job done

thank you for your info!!

but i want to fly this heavy so realistic as possible and destroy targets with them by myself!

i dont want to fly only fighters.

thank you for your info!!

but i want to fly this heavy so realistic as possible and destroy targets with them by myself!

i dont want to fly only fighters.

I found the problem here. You're flying a BUFF instead of this: http://combatace.com/files/file/11482-b-1b-redux/

When your'e that low, who needs bombsights?

But im flying b52 bombers in SF2 Vietnam.

i cant use a b1 there at that time.

You can use the ground mapping radar to radar bomb using a watermark and developing charts for drop ranges at known speeds and altitudes.

You can use the ground mapping radar to radar bomb using a watermark and developing charts for drop ranges at known speeds and altitudes.

Hi,

how can i use the ground mapping radar?

which keyboard orders must i use.

the aa radar orders are not possible in the most aircraft!

Ground map is the default radar setting in the B-52s.

sounds like it's time someone reads the little PDF file in the folder /Manual, located in the core files region

C:\Program Files (x86)\ThirdWire\Strike Fighters 2\Manual

------------------------------

as Julhelm said,  GM is the default (as no b-52 carries an air-intercept radar system)

however....

the AI controlled ones (in fact ALL AI controlled aircraft, including fighters) DON"T have listings in their main inis for avionics ini or avionics dlls. Most don't even have a the proper DetectSystem statements in the their respective _data.inis.. These WILL need to be added by the Player

which is, again, why it's recommended they be left under AI control. The Game Engine ™ will get the bombs on target