UK_Widowmaker

Why NK is a better place to live than the US

Wonder if I can order some of that classic American snow over the Internet?

Also do the birds arrive on the branches to order - that's quite cooperative of them

Praise be that the North Koreans have shipped in some coffee - they are truly great

• Like 1

yup, all that snow here in Los Angeles really makes it hard for us to catch and eat them birds

• Like 1

Just remember, don't eat the snow in Hawaii.

It's cute, makes the situation in the EU as seen by Russia look like utopia.

You are wrong, the right sentences is "Dont eat yellow snow" Cause the "yellow" is from NK. Even the birds are from NK, we in Germany, call them Chickens...or Pigs or Cows .. but mostly birds, not from the trees. Damn I need a cup of hot snow from the trees and meet some friends in bluebody bags .... 

Oh man, what a world ... in NK

Love me my coffee made of snow! So many different flavors to choose from! And we get two texture options for a fresh cup of snow too! Sticky or powder.

Also do the birds arrive on the branches to order - that's quite cooperative of them

No, we must employ imaginative techniques to capture the few remaining birds.  Judging by this man's appearance, he has been quite successful at the endeavor....yum!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PYz2QsDXqWk

• Like 1

I like the "fattening the birds, so we can eat them" video, but they cut out all the cool parts where the people stuff the unsuspecting little feather balls into their mouths.  If you're going to make a training video, at least make it complete, like the one from NK.

ah ha!  so the DPRK imports their snow from Columbia via Mexico.  and the weather men said it came in from Siberia.......