dtmdragon

And the father of the year award goes to... Me (Sarcasm!)

I got lazy moving the rabbit hutch on to fresh grass last night and instead of taking the rabbits out I just pushed the whole hutch with them still in it. At the worst possible moment my 3 year old daughters mini lop popped out and got its foot caught under the hutch. In its panic to get its paw out it snapped its arm and had to be put to sleep. So now I am holding my crying three year old daughter who is the apple of my eye and doesn’t understand why the ‘animal doctor’ couldn’t fix her bunny or why it is gone forever. :-(

Edited by dtmdragon

Don't be to hard on yourself. Many of us have been there, including the time I ran over a special bike. They learn, they grow, they adapt. It's all part of the cycle in preparation for the day someone breaks her heart. Your a great dad you're in her life and you care, everything else is forgivable. Besides there was a day not too long that your accident fed the family and fluffy was dinner the next night. Nobody cried over it then, fluffy or dinner, you decide.

Have a beer. I can think of a million other asshats who deserve that title more than you.

• Like 1

Thats a good way to think of things, cheers mate.

Yup...We've all been there. I wiped out my sons Fishbowl contents

Maybe best not to buy Watership down for Christmas

btw Bunny will see you in Hell!! :)

His rabbits' foot wasnt so lucky.

Did I REALLy just say that???

:punish:

Edited by pcpilot
  • Like 1