socrate

Problem with "Column5" site

Hi all,

When I want downloaded an aircraft from "Column5" the answer is : "Internal Server Error" etc...

What do you think about ?

Same problem here

What are you trying to download? There should be newer SF2 versions on this site in most cases

I think C5 is long gone from this sim, but everything you need should be at this site.

For Europe,

F-8E (FN) Cruisader "Mirage Factory", but I had this on "Check Six" site.

I had downloaded Harrier GR7 and the other nothing.

It's no secret I still have some issues left to handle. The recent changes have affected a lot and I'm working through them one at a time. Thank you for reporting this. As mentioned there may be other alternatives however if what you need is only there, it will be back online and working properly as soon as possible.

There are two (early and late) F-8E (FN)s in the Mirage Factory "MF'Saders" pack.

Column5 will be making updates to his site to fix the remaining problems. Currently the site is up and running so stand bye for further updates from him. Thank you.