MigBuster

Is it fixed then?

Might save me from the argument I've started at xxxxq.................   :beach:

Edited by MigBuster

Yes, the hardware upgrade ($19.95 video card) is complete.... :biggrin:

Edited by MigBuster
pressed edit instead of quote doh!
  • Like 1

What argument? Got a link?  :angel: 

Well downloads are still down, so maybe he's still on Wisteria Lane :D

:lol:

Sounds more exciting than it really is :)

http://simhq.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/topics/3797569/12/DCS_F_35A

That took 2 days!! - did Erik start watching the Desperate housewives marathon special after pulling the card?

No, well, yes, errrrr,

You see, The server is in the midwest, and Eric lives like 1000 miles away, and he drove all the way out there, started the process by bringing down the server, and then realized that he had left the damned card at home!  So he drove all the way back home, picked up the card, and then hauled ass back to the server, chugging bottles of 5-hour energy during the trip (and tossing the empties on the back seat). 

Don't know if thats a joke or not, either way it made me laugh... sombody get the man a beer already :)

Craig

I don't know what you guys are talking about? Has the website been down?

Is it safe?  Is it safe? 

Edited by Fubar512

Ein the downloads are still down, so time to drive again hehehehe

Yes I'm aware. I'm peddling as fast as I can. I forgot something back at the office. No but really I'm sorry for the downtime I got a wild hair up my ass and decided if I was going to rebuild everything I might as well do it on new equipment, so I spent all my money on new ultra nice hardware, hence the reason I'm riding my bike. Say hello to Marilyn, Bob and Sylvester which are clustering up with Files to make this one scary place. I'm expecting this will be last big interruption and that this should take care of all our needs well into 2016. Now I just have to figure out how to pay for it.

As you've seen I've been getting pieces of the puzzle together and turning them on as they're ready. We had some time where things didn't resolve because the boxes were off as the actual switch happened on our port, then there was some initial build time and I had some static stuff up which was the "Forum Offline" you saw. The "Server Busy" was the high load caused from cross verifying file structures. I couldn't have you guys writing files when I was trying to compare them, make sense? That was pretty much Sat and Sun while I got the rest of the gear in place. There is still some work that needs to be done here and there, like the files, yes they are important and I'm working on it but there are many other sites CombatACE runs and they need to be online as well, so I'm dividing my attention to get the critical stuff knocked out on each site, then the important stuff, and finally the small stuff. So bare with me, I knew last week this was going to be a scary mess and here we are almost all of it behind us. Enjoy the new gear and see if 130 cores of processing power and a case of memory makes any difference on your experience.

~ Just the dude who mops the floors.

Is ok Erik and apreciatted, have been enjoying some bike rides with my daughter this days. Once all is back on place I will try some downloads to see how it goes!

Edited by Stratos

Thank god that it's up and running again Erik I don't know if you realize it or not but you do a great social service in keeping social retards like us off the streets.

Thanks Erik. For some reason I knew that you started doing this you were going to say fuck it, I'm going to make it even better....

I'm a paid member for 30 days. I got the membership so I can have unlimited downloads. I haven't downloaded a thing for going on five days now. I want my money back!! Or at least extend my membership for five days (assuming it is up today). Also please don't give me a bunch of IT mumbo-jumbo!

I'm a paid member for 30 days. I got the membership so I can have unlimited downloads. I haven't downloaded a thing for going on five days now. I want my money back!! Or at least extend my membership for five days (assuming it is up today). Also please don't give me a bunch of IT mumbo-jumbo!

Absolutely! I will make sure everyone is well taken care of when this is done, even if your subscription has expired. We need the subscriptions to pay for the place but in no way are we crooks. To be honest I'd feel the same way, right is right so fix it. I'm with you 100%. Let me get everything finished up and I'll make those adjustments. If anyone has any questions about subscriptions please don't hesitate to PM me directly. I'm always happy to help.

Erik

How about this you watch your tone with Erik. He has been rebuilding the site from the ground up. You have made ONE post since you joined in 2006 and your first one is to bitch about your $6.95? Erik will be more than happy to refund your money or extend your subscription. But have some god damn fucking common courtesy. You tracking ass clown? If I had my way you would get your money back and a ban from the site. Anyone else want to bitch, I got the ban stick out and I am itching to use it?

• Like 2

Did we manage to hide the nuclear ban stick this time or do we all need to duck and cover again?

Craig :P

Edited by fallenphoenix1986

Duck and cover. Crap like that pisses me off. Erik damn near dies last year, he stays up late making the site better for the public. Always announces what he is doing, if you have an issue he goes out of his way to fix it. All this while still having to go back for more surgery and still recovering. So needless to say I am going to say something. I understand he paid his money but that does not give ANYONE the right to be an assbag on my site. I can give the money back and add my own to make up for it.  I will not tolerate that kind of rudeness from anyone.

• Like 3

Anyone else want to bitch, I got the ban stick out and I am itching to use it?

I want my f***ng Goda**ed Pony!!!

:aggressive:

..Prowler..

• Like 1

Sir would you like that in regular pony or in My Little Pony?

Sir would you like that in regular pony or in My Little Pony?

well on War Thunder they had Rainbow Dashes goin past the mach........ :lol:

If anything this guy needs to apologize to Erik for his rude behavior.