Wrench

Downloads/Uploads still offline?

they seem to be still nonfunctional. Getting the message

Oops! Something went wrong!

Maintenance. Downloads Offline.

I've got a new tile set that ready for upload!! (replacement for DS and the Iran/Iraq terrains)

thanks Boss!

The files are still being moved. It will be up as soon as it's ready. Thanks.

• Like 3

Thanks Erik for all the work on the site.

Take yer time. Better slow and well done than fast with crappy result. :good:

Many thanks guys for your update site stuff!!! Chapeau...  :hi:

Any news on the progress? I don't want to bother or to haste somebody. Just a question. I'm sure Erik's doing his best! :good:

Cone on guys, really? Erik will be done when he is done. He isn't sitting on his ass eating bon bons. I have said it before and I will say it again. This is as the site was being first made, like from scratch, new hardware, OS, software. This is from the ground up maintenance. A total and complete upgrade. Out with All THE OLD and in with the new. So just wait.

• Like 1

Most of everything is done, has been. I'm waiting on a solution for our clustering software to bring our new file server online. For some reason the software is saying I have too many devices configured on the node or it's outside of my license. Neither of which is the case but when I enable the file server it takes all the other machines offline. So I'm sitting in the developer's queue waiting on a solution.

The last update I had this afternoon at 2:41PM was that their designers were reviewing my settings (**IT'S MY FAULT, GET IT?**) to determine why the error is being thrown and why we can't bring the box online. Like you guys I'm frustrated too. They've essentially denied us business and it's costing us money, ironically the same money that pays for all this. So yeah I'm pissed, but there's nothing much I can do until a solution has been remedied. I definitely know I'm not going through another week and half of sleepless nights again for a long time. This has been maddening and to be honest, shit like this shouldn't happen in today's technological age. I can have Google maps in my eye wear but plugging in four boxes to run as one ohhh nooo that's like swimming to the moon.

I'm with you, things will change. If I could undue the past I would but I can't, it's forward or no where.

Anyone with a subscription plan, your accounts have all been granted an additional month of use regardless of when you were set to expire, had expired, or started the subscription. It's the only fair thing to do.

Erik

• Like 4

Hey thanks for the update.

As I already said in another thread: You have my deepest respect and I really really really really... appreciate your effort in getting this site runnin'.

I hope you did not feel offended by my last statement since it was never meant to urge things. If it was misunderstood: I apologize for that.

Great job Erik! :good:

Edited by ValAstur

thanks for the update Erik. hopefully its up sooner than later but as my grandfather told me, "takes less time to do it right the first time than half assit twice."   keep up the good work on the site and don't let the bastards get ya down

nice work and courage, you see the end of the tunnel. Thank you for the passion you transmit through this site, long life Combatace ! yeahbaby01.gif.pagespeed.ce.5mHNQJwauA.g

• Like 1

You have all my support in this crusade against the time, only we wish it to continue this web another 10 more wonderful years at least....

• Like 1

EEVEE shall also support Erik!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:flyer::help::hunter::minigun::suicide::vampire::download::iagree::airplane:

ps anyone here happens to be a fan of metal slug?

Erik, any news?

We all are waiting to download/upoload something .......

I have finished to remod Marfighters and C6 old MiG-21MF superb skins ...

.... so I have to find something more to do in the waitings .. :biggrin:

Happy to be here, the best place in the web.

@Paul

Erik,

Thanks for the update.  BTW, sorry for giving you a hard time about it. I wasn't aware of the problems you were having.

Yeah, this is news to me too. Guess I should visit the forums more often, lol. Thanks for the hard work Eric, Dave, Wrench, et al.

There is no news people. They will be back but there is a CF that has to be fixed first.

There is no news people. They will be back but there is a CF that has to be fixed first.

Let the Breadfish response this threats:

http://breadfish.de/

Erik, press on man.  Just keep hammering away.  Thank you ahead of time.

• Like 1

Let the Breadfish response this threats:

http://breadfish.de/

I've tried to write something in there, but the fishes and bread were floating and singing, so I don't know when will the downloads be available.

What's going on here?