Dave

Downloads And Uploads Are Still Offline For The Time Being

Please stay tuned while Erik continues with site maintenance. It will be like a whole new site when he is done. New software, hardware.......wareware, werewolves, if it is has ware in it, he is upgrading. He is even moving the servers to a new warehouse..... ok I cant back that last part up but it has ware in it.... :lol:

• Like 1

warehouse 14??

Or maybe Hangar 18... in Area 53? :smile:

Tommorow is yesterday?  Or, is today tommorow? Wait.....are we really here? Nevermind!

Do you guys realize if you'd stop posting all over the place I wouldn't have to read 20 new posts about something I already know, spending hours getting distracted and forgetting what I was doing. Going to fill my drink and then suddenly remembering oh yeah I was working on the downloads. But when I refresh the site I see I have more notifications and PMs so I go take care of those and I forget what I was doing. So I think to myself gee I'm hungry and I go make me a sandwich, eat the sandwich and with a full belly fall asleep. Wake up with drool running down my cheek and my neck cocked backwards and sideways over the back of my chair thinking wow what the heck was I doing only to refresh the site and see I have more notifications which have to wait because I need a bathroom break. So I go read the paper for 20 minutes and come back look at my empty glass and refill it. Remembering I had a bunch of notifications to check I look at those and get side tracked on something else like my email where there are a bunch of people either telling me things I already know or demanding answers about something I can't give them because the vicious circle just keeps repeating itself. So .... the moral to the story is. Don't feed the bears.

• Like 1

Any ETA on the downloads returning? I actually only have about "two weeks" to make use of them.

Thanks for the hard work, gents.

Any ETA on the downloads returning? I actually only have about "two weeks" to make use of them.

Thanks for the hard work, gents.

Only two weeks and then???  If you're holding back some alien invasion plans I'm going to be sooo pissed.

I'll let you know. As of now I'm still working on them, there's 1/2 a terabyte of them. :shok:

Huh? 

I know I Know, nobody wants this done more than I do. I can't tell you how many emails an hour I get about this. I swear nobody reads the boards.

Regardless until support comes back on Monday for our software we're dead in the water on the downloads. I expect this to have movement relatively soon.

Thanks for the patience.

Erik

Thank you very much, Erik, for your interest and effort.

Well I don't know about anyone else but holy crap what did you do? This place is fast as hell now. Good job!

Edited by BXW