Sign in to follow this  
stingray77

X52Pro mouse on Throttle "out of order"?

Hey, I am almost back with my SF-series after switching to a new rig...

One thing (of many more to come, I'm afraid): I imported my X52Pro-controls and everything works like a charm - except the mouse and mouse-button on the trottle... Using the "usual" mouse is a-okay, and in the Saitek-control-software I can see the little mouse cursor moving as it should. But not so in-game...

I tried re-assigning buttons in SF2 (despite that before it was attached to using the "usual" mouse) but when I move the little stick on the throttle, noting is registered...

I'm a bit lost - thanks for your help.

Oliver

is your mouse set up ingame for camera movement and zoom in zoom out ? or have you reassigned you mouse controls elsewhere ? the x52 mouse may act as a slave to the main mouse.....so maybe that would affect it, also I assume your x52 profile is up to date if it isn't try updating it . other than that dunno what would cause this problem, mine always works in game, and I have never come across the problem you have here.........if all else fails you could try unplugging your x52, and reinstalling it ? good luck mate :airplane:

Yup, game has mouse assigned for camera movement and l/r clicks to zoom in and out - the Logitech mouse does everything as should be but not the throttle one...

What do you mean by "slave to the main mouse"? Hm, as I haven't changed anything from the set-up before, I'm a bit puzzled...

I just un- and re-plugged the USB of the X52 - that alone disn't have any influence... I will also check re-installing the software...

I'll keep you posted.

When I say slave to the mouse, I mean , the throttle mounted mouse joystick will copy what your main mouse will do........hmmmmm don't get why it should occur, mind you this sim sometimes has a mind of its own as you know, it will be something silly upsetting you joy / throttle set up somewhere.........keep trying matey !!! :airplane:

Mine never worked in game either, and have not found a work around or patch for it.

I just tested mine, to see if maybe the latest patch was affecting it, but mine seems to be operating correctly .........so dunno.....I am stumped on that one, gotta be a software rather than a hardwear problem :airplane:

Hey guys, thanks for your support!

I got it sorted out - de-/re-installed the programming software and that seems to have been doing the trick. Mouse on the stick back alive! :)

Thanks again!