Sign in to follow this  
Dave

This Is Sick

IWANTITIWANTITIWANTIT :crazy:

SidDogg

I may buy a PS4 just for that.

• Like 1

I'm probably buying a PS4 just because it doesn't sit there and look at me all day just to tell me whenever i'm smiling :rolleyes:

In addition to all the other apparently useless crap. I say, if Microsoft wishes to prove me wrong, they better do it BIG.

Because this looks like a SERIOUS fall-off from my Xbox 360 ...:sorry:

SidDogg

nice intro indeed yet gameplay I've seen in dozens older titles

Edited by Stary

Nice visuals, but Stary is right, the gameplay looks like a watered down Ghost Recon Future Soldier which was horrible in its own right. Very few of the next gen titles offer anything new. BF4, nice visuals, but scripted destruction hotspots (what happened to the Bad Company 2 destruction?), COD Ghosts, great visuals, same old gameplay. The list goes on...  this is what happens when the console kiddies grow up and become game developers....  :baby:

It does look pretty but it is downplayed to a console... I would love them to create a few first person shooters with this sort of idea for PC's first and then dumb them down to console level. And this would include the next version of Fallout...!!! As nice as it looks on the console's there is just so much more that can be done on a PC... but its the mass HerpDerper's who use only a console that they aim stuff like this at...

AAA titles cost so much they can no longer afford to take any risks. Besides, the studio making this is around 30 mins away from where I live.

basically next-gen visuals for Conflict series gameplay

• Like 1