Sign in to follow this  
quack74

Is the FE download section still out of order

Is the First Eagles download section still offline for everyone else as well ?

I'm unable to get in the downloads at all.

I guess they're still working on it then.

to answer you question.... no  the whole works is still down.  when you see it on the main page again on the right, it should be back up.   in the meantime go outside. read a book. spend quality time with your family.  or if you don't want to do any of that..... go look at pron.  Erik is working on getting our A/C pron back up. :biggrin:

It's raining out today and the kids are like little tornados in the house and I've read all the books I have. Oh well I guess I'll go out in the rain, clean the house, and buy some more books in the mean time. :grin:

Any indication as to how much longer it will be?  :)

Any indication as to how much longer it will be?  :)

While you're waiting, if you haven't already, you might want to download the many excellent WW1 planes only available at the A Team Skunkworks;

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Just be careful to follow the team's distinctive registration requirements (the real, active download page is not accessible until you have your password) and be VERY careful to observe the download limits, as a breach will likely result in a ban.

While you're waiting, if you haven't already, you might want to download the many excellent WW1 planes only available at the A Team Skunkworks;

http://cplengineeringllc.com/SFP1/

Just be careful to follow the team's distinctive registration requirements (the real, active download page is not accessible until you have your password) and be VERY careful to observe the download limits, as a breach will likely result in a ban.

Thanks, 33LIMA.