After doing the Nieuport.28 skins I haven't had the urge to do anything just yet. I've really been waiting for gterl's Italian Front terrain. But if any of you would like an aces' skin or any generic skin for any of the available (to FE) aircraft, or ground objects too I guess, just throw them out at me and I'll see what I can do. Please keep them, as much as is possible, historically accurate. It doesn't matter which Front or which side.

not hugly important but I'd love to see you do the same magic you did on the Nieuport 28 used on the Nieuport 17 pack. lots of different French squad and personal markings on those babies.

Edited by whiteknight06604

The Nieuport 11 and 16 also needs a little bit of "love" too since they really have nothing more than "generic" skins.

• Like 1

What Squadrons or Escadrilles would you like to have of the N.17 or the N.11-16? Anything needed for any of your campaigns? The game already has many escadrille and squadron markings. They just need to be placed on the aircraft via the Decals.INI for each skin.