Dave

Hey CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox News!

Are you kidding me? I can give a flying rats ass if the what's her nuts in England is going to have her "royal" child. It does not affect me so get the hell off of American news.  :lol:

And another thing England......

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

Oh, but you can't expect to wield supreme executive power just because some watery tart threw a sword at you.

:lol:

• Like 1

Hell I am English and I am sick of hearing about it... thankfully I live in Austria now... but the crazy thing is here a lot of women have asked me what I think of it and are aghast at my comment. "Let them have the child in peace and don't make it a big thing" Granted I am somewhat of a Royalist but I am sick and tired of hearing about Royal whatstherename doing something... If it is worthy of the news then so be it but popping a sprog out as if she is the only woman on the planet able to do so well...

AND Dave remember we can come and take the colonies back... :lmao: yeah right... and to the due process of your elections for President well thats does seem a farce to non-Americans as well just like the dizzy tart with the sword... and hey she was a hot girl that dizzy tart makes all the difference...crazy.gif.pagespeed.ce.b4aSfC0e_R.gif

AND Dave remember we can come and take the colonies back... :lmao: yeah right...

help help i'm being repressed!! now we see the violence inherent in the system!! :biggrin:

• Like 2

"Is it out yet..?" asked Her Majesty

"TWO WEEKS, be sure"

:wink:

Edited by Stary
  • Like 6

Royalty is the original celebrity. That is has its roots in a longer tradition than what some drunk actress did at a party doesn't disguise the fact that it's just as irrelevant to our lives.

But, these news agencies are unfortunately driven by profit, which means by viewership, so we get what a lot of people are apparently interested in seeing. It sucks to be in the minority.

• Like 1

This is so called propaganda ... You westerners can not hide from it too ... Better put up with it ...

Edited by CNAF

My wife is born English and emigrated Canadian and SHE is getting tired of listening to every little thing the princess does. Naturally the media idiots found out something BIG was happening with the princess so they are slobbering all over themselves to report it. Yes its big, for the royal family, and wow! there's a heir on his way but for cryin out loud, she doesn't care how many pounds he weighs or what color his snot is.

Strange women lying in ponds distributing swords is no basis for a system of government. Supreme executive power derives from a mandate from the masses, not from some farcical aquatic ceremony.

The lake lady did'nt choose Hitler. The masses did :biggrin:

Finely said. And I like the Arthurian Legend summarized in the French series 'Kaamelott' as:  "Hah! Between his sword flashing light, his Merlin raining stones, and his Lady-of-the-Lake thinking herself a trout, our King of Brittany lacks but a trapeze act!"

Edited by Capitaine Vengeur

I thought I just might have been able to get away form the constat barage of BS here :(

A BBC reporter a few days ago: "I'm standing outside the hospital where kate is being taken, doctors tell us she will be having either a boy or a girl...." - You don't say....

Craig

• Like 1

Well I hope for Kates sake its not a sword coming out....

Hey CNN, ABC, CBS, NBC, and Fox News!

...HRT, RTL, NOVATV, Croatian news portals etc.. 

I seem to remember that our forefathers fought and died to release us from homage to the British throne.  I guess that was lost in the sands of time. 

In the UK, they are prince William, princess Kate, and baby prince George, here they are Bill, Kate, and George. 

I understand that it is a huge event in the UK, but it is a slow news day here.

Poor George, his only useful work in life will be to procreate.

Poor George, his only useful work in life will be to procreate.

Well, i have the feeling that his uncle, in example, is an asshole, but at least he seems to be shooting bad guys on an Apache

Jay Leno mentioned how the staff were doing everything they could to make sure Kate was absoutely comfortable (paraphrasing) but the other patients in the hospital were just forgotten about.

That little dude won the lottery of life huh.

Edited by Skyviper

Same as when Diana 'bought the Farm'...grown men weeping like Babies...stupid Bastards!!!

• Like 1