Stary

it's a boy

so the hilarious show is over, we mere peasants can go back to our potato-in-the-mud fights :spiteful:

geez, whats with the media, they really think I give a f?

• Like 1

You know what would have been a show? That the child was black. I´ve allways been wishing for something like that to happen to our royals. Redhead would have been too subtle.

• Like 4

You know what would have been a show? That the child was black. I´ve allways been wishing for something like that to happen to our royals. Redhead would have been too subtle.

hehe similar thing I posted on my facebook yesterday, quoting myself here:

"Soo... Dear brits shouldn't Kate give birth to a child by now..? Ohh, I think she totally did, they just wonder what to do with the fact that newborn is mixed in colour... "

• Like 1

Yeah, it had to be you lol

• Like 1

Oh I did wonder if it was going to be a Boy or a Girl........one or the other

• Like 1

Well at least the family line isnt one sided. :lol:

who cares I mean really besides the lamestream pukes and obamabots who gives a rats @ss?

Yep

maVFZDF.jpg

As requested......

post-29988-0-47623000-1374539461_thumb.jpg

Really? Obamabots care about the royal baby? Lamestreamers come on who let Sarah Palin log into CA? Harry is the badass in the family, albeit bastard son of the alcoholic prat known to the world as James Hewitt. Just goes to show that you can still be a ho no matter what project or palace you come from.

• Like 1

who cares I mean really besides the lamestream pukes and obamabots who gives a rats @ss?

Wow !  Did you come up with that all by your lil ole self ?  Still a -1 for effort.

Edited by Atreides

I aint Sarah Palin but shes a lot better than the retard in office now  and  yes I came up with that all by myself  I don't need the gubment to tell me what to think say feel do etc!!!

from around the web, sums it all nicely for me

post-8911-0-07329800-1374573194.jpg

I aint Sarah Palin but shes a lot better than the retard in office now  and  yes I came up with that all by myself  I don't need the gubment to tell me what to think say feel do etc!!!

No, but apparently you do need a "news" network to. So you let a corporation tell you instead of the gov't, that's a big step sideways.

Stop watching the media and you'll be surprised how much better life is. Yours and everyone's around you.

Edited by JediMaster

"It's a boy!" - I wonder what they said when Grandad Prince Charles was born: "It's a... er... bat?!"

• Like 1

I think you're all horrible!

Leave poor little Mohammed alone!

• Like 3

OMG UKW!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I just spit Coke Zero all over my keyboard you bastard!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The baby has been named.  In the UK, he will be called His Royal Hiness Prince George of Cambridge.  In the US, he will be called George.

• Like 1

The baby has been named.  In the UK, he will be called His Royal Hiness Prince George of Cambridge.  In the US, he will be called George.

post-8911-0-35574500-1374731126_thumb.jpg

• Like 1

I seem to associate George with an 80s kids TV program called Rainbow

Zippy and Bungle are yet to be used as royal names but there is always hope

rainbow.jpg

• Like 1

Oh, I thought they would call him Jack, after the two best kings in English history. No, wait a moment... Weren't they the two worst? OK, forget it.