SayethWhaaaa

Serious case of dumb

So I've been dying for something to laugh about recently, and thankfully, the gods provided a couple of days ago. Well, at least the white trash in one of my old stomping grounds did. I used to go to high school in Northfield, right near where this took place. It was a common mentality back then. Seems like nothing's changed...

4837696-4x3-940x705.jpg

http://www.abc.net.au/news/2013-07-23/driver-charged-over-car-with-no-steering-wheel/4837680?section=sa

Just for the record, the positive drug test show cannabis and Methamphetamine. 

• Like 1

nah the pot makes em creative. just see how many things they can make a bong out of!

• Like 1

Seems more like something you'd see in Florida.

unbelievable! - guess he didn't get the concept of needing more grip

So the final tally is:

Driving dangerously,

on two blown tyres,

using vice grips due to no steering wheel,

being in a fender bender,

fleeing the scene,

driving while his license was disqualified,

in an unregistered car,

and uninsured,

that's previously been defected (declared unroadworthy by the bacon, I dunno what you guys call it overseas),

whilst under the influence of weed and meth.

AND

whilst on bail!

Jesus! I'm willing to bet the police didn't add 'no seat belt' because they ran out of space on the docket.

Now, I've tried both of those drugs during a reckless, foolish period in my life more than ten years ago and I can honestly say, it wouldn't have been the drugs (though they definitely wouldn't have helped). I had never done, nor seen any of my buddies at the time do anything remotely resembling something like this. There's an underlying level of stupid here that's just off the charts! Probably a long history of a lack of genetic diversity in this dude's family tree. I'd kinda like to have been one of the arresting cops. It'd would have been a memorable collar for sure! It's because of people like this that we have warnings on claymores.

Edited by SayWhatt

Contemporary art.

Yup, worked at the jail. Had more than a few of these. People like this keep law enforcement and hospitals in business.

You know, when you see stuff like this, you have to think Darwin was wrong...because people like this should be dead. Their continued existence seems to prove the reality of divine intervention.

It's the so predicted appearance of Idiocracy.

That sure was dumb.  Everyone knows you need 2 sets of vise grips to drive a car.

Edited by GearyMcS

On a different note he does have quite a view on the dashboard :lol:

Ouch! Seems like something you'd see in Florida. I'm moving soon no shit!

This reminds me of a story cop-friend once told me, of chasing down a stolen car (this took place during the early 1980s), and "herding" it down a dead-end street. When the perp driving the car realized that he had no where to go, he bailed out (leaving the car running and still in gear) and ran into a yard. My friend's partner took off on foot after the driver, while my friend went to stop the car before it struck someone's property. When he finally got it stopped, he found that it had no steering wheel........the perp had been driving it during the chase with nothing more than a pair of vise-grips between him and the splines on the steering column!

If I recall correctly, it was a late-model (late 70s-early 80s) Buick Riviera.

I guess if the power steering pump is in good shape, it would work in a pinch.

As the steering wheel used to be on the right, you would NOT see this in Florida...unless it was a former USPS vehicle. :grin:

Bet this dude finds a way to be back driving soon.............

Accountability, though still in the dictionary, is a recently discarded concept.