Sign in to follow this  
MrGoTime

Alternate place to DL?

Sorry if this has been asked. I am sure the Website guys are hard at work getting the DL section up and going, so I mean no offense by asking. But I just recently (with a good commission check, finally) purchased all of the expansions and iterations of the SF2 series and want to DL all the mods I was holding off on. Particularly, Nato Fighters and Operation Desert Storm. 

Does anyone know of an alternate place to download those? Or am I just SOL until the Combatace downloads are back up and going? Thanks in advance for your help. 

-Cam

There is no place really apart from here as the guys here created all the mods... just be patient...

Thanks for the quick response. Unfortunately, that's what I figured!! I will wait. Good thing TK has plenty of good stock campaigns to hold me over. 

Yes my sincerest apologies about the download section. You would think a company that does nothing but handle data would be more responsible with handling said data. Rest assured Erik is working on it.

I looked high and low also.........

This is the place.......I have just about exhausted my old backups..........but I recommend burning some cd's ....

Took a spin back to the 1950's .......Nevada test range...and back to edwards AFB.

B-47 Southern California Terrain

Edited by clutchescargo22
  • Like 1

Yeah, I think I've put nearly everything on CD these last few years. My downloads now are generally new content.

all on CD, AND 2 external drives

------------------

other than the DAT site, this is pretty much it.

I have hundreds of disk full of downloads. So we are covered. However Erik is kicking IPB"s ass to fix their mess up.

I'm looking forward to all the new files when the DL's come back, and appreciate all the hard work Erik has been doing! For now though I got my 100GBs of saved files like everyone else!

In the unlikely event of a "resurrection" between us all I think we have everything ever posted here between us.

• Like 3

Gents - thanks all for the replies. Lesson definitely learned...once the DLs are up, I'll back them all up on my external. In the meantime, I suppose I'll just be satisfied with the stock campaigns! Though I am particularly excited to cut my teeth on the Desert Storm campaign. I played the original ODS mod on Wings over Europe and had a blast. I'm pretty stoked to get it up and going with the SF2 stuff. 

Dave - Sure appreciate what you and your crew are doing here. This is a great resource for a great sim(s). I appreciate it. 

-Cam

MrGoTime

I am just the mouthpiece, Erik gets every bit of the credit. 

Roger that. In that case, please forward my appreciation on to Erik! Though I do appreciate your efforts too. Thanks gents. Look forward to it soon (hopefully!). 

Immense Gratuities To CA.With Erik At Work I Suspect The Mod Maniacs Out There Are Hard At Work In Their Own Cyberspace Labs.When Back On Line There Will Certainly Be Furious Uploads And Downloads.Fangs Out Everybody!!

7 items* and counting...including a terrain

*items = includes packs with multiple thingys inside

Edited by Wrench

Keep your thingy's out of the downloadable files please..... :lol:

• Like 2

:biggrin:

how bout simhq, thats where i got the black sea terrain some years ago, just till its fixed here

No....