lib erty.jpg

Hehe

• Like 5

samuel-l-jackson-eagle.jpg

• Like 1

...OMFG :lol:

you fellas are a riot :rofl:

SidDogg

All this seems funny until you have to do it.

post-38143-0-48549100-1374995593_thumb.jpg

Dave This pic of a Tico shooting is todays USN!

post-38143-0-44387100-1374995659_thumb.jpg

Edited by CrazyhorseB34
  • Like 2

Does that peashooter represent modern America then?

• Like 1

Love that first one! Real Artillery is 16" !!!!!!

Been there, done that!

:)

liberty comes with a big bang!!

Well the 5 inch gun represents a vast improvement in fire control technology, not modern America. Kicking in doors in Iraq or any where else for that matter is not a fun thing to do. It is also a great way to make six year old boys who are crying because you dragged their father away ( for no real reason) to hate Americans for the rest of their life. I guess I can say "been there done that" but the descent human side of me makes me feel ashamed. Bombs and door breach guns do not promote democracy. They only serve to promote hate and division. I love my country but am not inclined to brag or make memes about things that I know are disgusting.

• Like 2

As with everything, there's what you do, and then there's why you do it.

liberty comes with a big bang!!

Yes she does and sometimes twice on sundays.

Well the 5 inch gun represents a vast improvement in fire control technology, not modern America. Kicking in doors in Iraq or any where else for that matter is not a fun thing to do. It is also a great way to make six year old boys who are crying because you dragged their father away ( for no real reason) to hate Americans for the rest of their life. I guess I can say "been there done that" but the descent human side of me makes me feel ashamed. Bombs and door breach guns do not promote democracy. They only serve to promote hate and division. I love my country but am not inclined to brag or make memes about things that I know are disgusting.

Thank you for the rational and sane post (All the more meaningful since you're ex-military and have seen it all).  Far too much penis...err sabre rattling  and chest thumping here at times.

Edited by Atreides
  • Like 1

I don't care how you cut the first image it's impressive. Whether you look at the side slip of two boat widths or the concussive displacement shockwave from the guns, it's impressive firepower.

uss_iowa_bb61-1024x768.jpg

battleship-shockwave.jpg

• Like 2

I don't care how you cut the first image it's impressive. Whether you look at the side slip of two boat widths or the concussive displacement shockwave from the guns, it's impressive firepower.

attachicon.gifuss_iowa_bb61-1024x768.jpg

attachicon.gifbattleship-shockwave.jpg

Try standing on the bridge during a firing!!  That was one helluva an unforgettable experience!!!

:stars: