Sign in to follow this  
FalconC45

More GFEST XX Pics

These are my favorites

Shinichi Wakasa signing my figure. He created the suits of the Heisei (80's to 90's) and Millennium (2000 to 2004) era Godzilla suits. He also did the suits for Gamera 2: Attack of Legion (Heisei Gamera)

Shinichi-san and me :)

Tsutomu Kitagawa signing my figure (Same figure Shinichi signed). He wore the Millennium Godzilla suits. His first suit acting job was playing King Ghidorah in Rebirth of Mothra III. Before doing suit acting, he played as Blue & Black power rangers

Tsutomu-san and me. After we took this pic, I told him via translator that he was my favorite suit actor. He embraced me, wished my mother recorded that :(

Robert Scott Field, the actor who played Andriod M11 in Heisei era's Godzilla vs King Ghidorah. My mother snapped this pic when when I was telling him that he kicked butt as Andriod M11 :). He translated for me when talking to Tsutomu.

I got 2 more but my upload limit is done. I'll post those tomorrow :)

Falcon

• Like 2

Love all the Godzilla pics.

Great to see you having some fun, too.

Wow Dude! I bet you felt like I did when I hung out with Bud Anderson ( Old Crow fame) and talked with the WW2 triple ace while he slurped an ice cream cone.

• Like 1

Wow Dude! I bet you felt like I did when I hung out with Bud Anderson ( Old Crow fame) and talked with the WW2 triple ace while he slurped an ice cream cone.

Yea, I had a best time ever. I learned alot about their physical FX techniques and hearing stories of filming the movies. Speaking of Bud Anderson, I won an autographed Bio book of him when Dogfighter.com was around :).

Falcon

Figure display. REALLY WANTED THE GAMERA FIGURE! UGH. These were not for sale (WAHHHHHHH!)

The guy in the middle is my friend Neil Reibe. He is a freelance author and artist. We met through one of his stories on g-fan site :). Learned alot on the writing panel. Unfortunately I can't publish my godzilla story as a novel because of copyrights. TOHO Company is *VERY* tight on their characters. The good news is that I can post up the saga on fan fiction sites so I'm planning to do that. But after I finish the Godzilla saga, I'm thinking of creating a new monster of my own and create adventures and publish that.

Pretty cool idea huh?

Falcon

It is a great idea to create your own monster and write your own stories. In fact, if your Godzilla story is sizable and doesn't expressly depend on the Godzilla background history, you might consider adapting it to your own monster rather than giving it away as fan fiction.

It is a great idea to create your own monster and write your own stories. In fact, if your Godzilla story is sizable and doesn't expressly depend on the Godzilla background history, you might consider adapting it to your own monster rather than giving it away as fan fiction.

Thinking of expanding the alien backstory in the Godzilla story. The Ryueddo engineered mythical dragons on their homeworld. Thinking starting from there...

Falcon

Very cool, Falcon.  Thanks for posting.  Glad you had a good time.  The happy expression on your face lifted my day.  It must have been a very cool time for you.