MrGoTime

Kosovo/Serbia?

Fellow Combatace folks, 

There's a chance I might be heading to Kosovo (from the US) for year or so within the next couple years. I was wondering if there was anybody onsite here that could give me some personal views on the area? I've read a few books and some general articles about it, but would be interested in actually hearing about it from folks who have been there, or currently live there. 

Any takers? PM me please, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks all. 

Fellow Combatace folks, 

There's a chance I might be heading to Kosovo (from the US) for year or so within the next couple years. I was wondering if there was anybody onsite here that could give me some personal views on the area? I've read a few books and some general articles about it, but would be interested in actually hearing about it from folks who have been there, or currently live there. 

Any takers? PM me please, I'd sure appreciate it. Thanks all. 

You're going to Kosovo?

For pleasure or for business :)

Despite  the country being the largest criminal enterprise in Europe, Kosovo is  a NATO controlled client state that owes it's existence to it. So if you are from the "West" you should be just fine.

• Like 2

Agree with hrc, the albanian side loves the west (or at least did in 2000). The serbian side not soo much. I was deployed to Camp Bondsteel but still got to interact with the locals alot more than in Iraq or Afghanistan. By your pic could i assume the same location for you?