Sign in to follow this  
colmack

Inside Combat Rescue

As a Platoon Sergeant I had perform a medevac on a Soldier in Iraq he had sucking chest wound. So this hits home..... thankfully he survived we got him to CASH in time.

Its a TEAM effort as you saw in this video....... exactly.

Edited by Rocketman73
  • Like 2

RIP SFC Barett McNab. Just about broke my heart, damn.

Here was a prayer by one of the commenters after watching the video...

Almighty Father, whose command is over all and whose love never fails, make me aware of Thy presence and obedient to Thy will. Keep me true to my best self, guarding me against dishonesty in purpose and deed and helping me to live so that I can face my fellow Marines, my loved ones, and Thee without shame or fear. Protect my family.

Give me the will to do the work of a Marine and to accept my share of responsibilities with vigor and enthusiasm. Grant me the courage to be proficient in my daily performance. Keep me loyal and faithful to my superiors and to the duties my Country and the Marine Corps have entrusted to me. Help me to wear my uniform with dignity, and let it remind me daily of the traditions which I must uphold.

If I am inclined to doubt, steady my faith; if I am tempted, make me strong to resist; if I should miss the mark, give me courage to try again.

Guide me with the light of truth and grant me wisdom by which I may understand the answer to my prayer.
AMEN.

Well said.

Edited by pcpilot

I cant watch vids with my current connexion, but something i allways respected was that you guys can get a dozen folks not to leave anyone behind. If there is anything wich helped reduce casualties in modern warfare is the ability to bring people to a hospital fast instead of having them bleed out in the field. I recently signed up for a few possible stations and one of them being PJ, my fear is not to be up to what would be expected of me. 

Damn. I thought he was going to make it there for a second. My mohter sees stuff like this all the time or used to when she was in the ER.

R.I.P SFC Barett McNab

I can't help wonder what kind of life would he have as triple amputee..

the cruelty of the enemy is unthinkable or acceptable and should be treated like the animal that he is

sorry for the loss of this fellow brother in arms, I'm really sad about hearing these kind of stories!

as for the rest of the coalition forces defending freedom and fighting terror around the world, hope they will come back home safe and sound...

RIP McNabb!

<S>

Edited by Nesher

R.I.P SFC Barett McNab, brother of mine...........