Wondering if we have a way to fly Vietnam era (and early if possible) B52s. Last time I tried was in the first series and the results were not pretty good. So my question is, do we have a proper cockpit with a bombsignt that let the player hit the targets?

Thanks.

no

and don't forget, they NEVER had bombsights .. it was all done with radar (I had a cousin that was the radar navigator -ie: bombardier- in 52s) Same with the 36 and 47, and the 57 and 58 too.

best left to the AI, seriously

I'm not a fan of large aircraft in Strike Fighters but for the B-52 I recommend the stand-in pit done by X Ray (based on the A-6A pit) in the SF1 cockpit section.

no

and don't forget, they NEVER had bombsights .. it was all done with radar (I had a cousin that was the radar navigator -ie: bombardier- in 52s) Same with the 36 and 47, and the 57 and 58 too.

best left to the AI, seriously

Yes that's true but there's something about dropping a wagonload of bombs accurately on target not to mention going Dave on the target from 10000m and for this purposes I use Crusaders bombsight mod, works great and fireworks type of mission accomplished is guaranteed :good:

Will have to keep flying tactical bombers If the Buff is too hard to fly properly.

Fly low, "frying chickens in a barnyard" and drop them like you would do from a phantom. you have 27 bombs to hit the target, someone will do it. That´s not the way it was done in Vietnam, but it works in game for me.

What about the mega pack by Dels with real B-52 pits in them and not a stand in...

What about the mega pack by Dels with real B-52 pits in them and not a stand in...

For SF2? Will like to try them once downloads are back,

Here you go.

Now that nose art is pretty cool, always liked american pin up on planes.