I'm just dying to get a nicer P-40E/F/K than the one I have. It seems that Raven has made a great one, but with downloads recovering in the hospital, I can't get one.  Is their an alternate download location for Raven's P-40 or would someone kindly post a copy here?

zips can be attached to a post, or sent via PMs (depending on file size)

none of mine are "stock"... and it all depends on "where" you wanna fly; mine are all different for their varying theatres.

so, which E do you need? MTO? PTO/SWP? (new guinea?). haven't done any CBI as that map blows

The K and L have not been released yet, the N needs the pit finished (waiting on panel photos from Aero Graphics , Canada):)

zips can be attached to a post, or sent via PMs (depending on file size)

none of mine are "stock"... and it all depends on "where" you wanna fly; mine are all different for their varying theatres.

so, which E do you need? MTO? PTO/SWP? (new guinea?). haven't done any CBI as that map blows

I'll take the E in the PTO (New Guinea), please. If you have a white-tailed skin available I'd love that. If you want to PM me, or post a zip here, either is fine with me. Thanks Wrench!

The K and L have not been released yet, the N needs the pit finished (waiting on panel photos from Aero Graphics , Canada):)

Looking forward to these Raven. I've heard great things about your P-40 so I'm anxious to fly it for myself.

RAAF Kittyhawk 1A

P-40E

all SWP,  (New Guinea in particular)

(full white tails are mostly found in N models -- which I seem to have diverted Raven from by asking him to look over Zur's F6F Hellcat max files, and you know the story..)

these are the same pack that are in the D/L section. The USAAF one, iirc, is NOT the complete aircraft (missing some lods, cockpit maybe?? disremember)

the RAAF Kittyhawk is complete, so you should be able to copy stuff over.

what I don' remember is if either of these have the updated stuff Raven did after release

RAAF Kittyhawk 1A

P-40E

all SWP,  (New Guinea in particular)

(full white tails are mostly found in N models -- which I seem to have diverted Raven from by asking him to look over Zur's F6F Hellcat max files, and you know the story..)

these are the same pack that are in the D/L section. The USAAF one, iirc, is NOT the complete aircraft (missing some lods, cockpit maybe?? disremember)

the RAAF Kittyhawk is complete, so you should be able to copy stuff over.

what I don' remember is if either of these have the updated stuff Raven did after release

So awesome! Thank you very very much, Wrench!

I found a thread with fixes to some inis. I'm not worried about the inis. If there's any issue, I can fix it.

The plane looks fantastic Thanks again to you and Raven!

All of my P-40 that have been uploaded were updated recently with the pit and damage nodes and the kittyhawk (-F) fuse vertex fix.

Edited by RAVEN