Dave

About the Downloads and Subscriptions

The downloads are back up about 90%. (there are 438 more files to sort etc)

But we need help with the following:

1. Check your files you uploaded, modders I'm looking at you, if there is no screen shot PLEASE put one in there. I'm still looking at you modders.

2. Check your subscriptions. Erik said he extended everyone because of the downtime. If you see something wrong let us know. We will fix it. We gave everyone their time back plus 2 extra week as a way of saying thanks for your continued patience.

3. Finally of you see any files missing, lets us know so we can find them or the community can find then and we can get them back up.

Erik used every bit of cash CombatAce had to fix it. He even poured his own money in it. So the coffers are empty. The funny thing about is that the biggest complainers about the download sections being down, were the ones who never put a dime into the site. Not a single penny. So shame on those people who complained but never helped out. So if your are feeling generous we would a appreciate the help.

Erik has been doing this non stop for weeks, this is all he has done for hours and hours and hours, days an days and days, weeks and weeks and weeks all because the data center fucked up. Erik didn't fuck up, the company that handles billions of dollars in data, fucked up. If it wasn't for Erik the legacy of CombatAce and Strike Fighters in particular would be gone. And he did this all while still recovering form damn near dying on us last year.

So I am standing on top of the hill and I need you all to form on me, and lets get Erik across the finish line on this.

Once I get settled in downrange I'll be sure to subscribe again, even if I don't have access to the downloads.

re-upped Dave  i'll try to stay on track but, i'll have to stay month 2 month, so i don't use money i ain't got........  college is going to kill me I know but, its an investment in my kids future..  as is Combatace to my sanity

Edited by colmack

I'm still looking at you modders.

Help, there is some dude staring at me! :blink:

• Like 2

Big thanks Eric I will contribute Something in the next day or two this place is the same for me as colmack said "Combatace is my sanity Too"

updated my subscription

Thanks for all your work!!

Welcome back !!! Too happy to think about little materials things as subscription time or others ... Welcome back !!! drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.9olfNKsCP-.gif

New here, but have downloaded many files, although never ever complained ( why would I ?, or anybody for that matter, it was free ) I was actually unaware of the subscriptions.

Within the next couple of weeks, I plan to become, hopefully a 6 month member. At least a minor effort to show my appreciation, its due. Thanks for what you guys do every day,

• Like 1

Snagged the Prime subscription today. Thanks for the opportunity tor supporting this great community. Keep doin what you do.

Dave,

I'm paid up on my subscription, but I would like to contribute to the coffer.  I found the link to do so by my name at the top of the page.  Wish it could be more.

Edited by Jug

Jug you hold the light at the end of the tunnel. I think you're paid up through 2016 not counting this post above, I keep extending your subscription as you donate but somehow it's not enough. I need to create a new membership account available by invitation only called the "Lifetime Member" I think it's well deserved for you at this point. I can't give you enough kudos or shower you with enough appreciation, so I'll humbly say thank you, and move on.

Look for the account change sometime soon, it's going to need a member icon and setting up, but I'll get to it asap.

Jug, you sir are a class act. SAC guys always are. Good upbringing..... :lol: Thank you sir. 

Thanks Erik and Dave.  Next year when I am retired and broke, I'll be begging for a freebie.

• Like 1

... I'll be begging for a freebie.

No sir, not on my watch.   :ty:  

I'm retired and broke this year!

:)

Edited by Typhoid