Su-37 Terminator

SU-37 Flanker-F

________________________________________________________________________________________

Su-37 "Terminator" by the Russian Sukhoi fighter aircraft is a development

and production of the company's single-seat multi-purpose jet fighter prototype.

As Su-37 Su-27 fighter is a series of new models are derived from one,

so the continuation of the Su-27 NATO code, known as the Flanker-F.

Su-37 in April 1996 in Zhukovsky near Moscow for the first flight Flight Test Center.

________________________________________________________________________________________

3dregenerator's 3dmodel

DATA From Another Sukhoi fighter DATA

Cockpit use insky su-35 Cockpit

If you want use it in Strike Fighter 2,Please open 3dMod-For-SF2 package,And put

it in Su-37 Terminator package.

Thanks for user ivanbasic

ANIMATION=10

2014 fix NoesGear bug

Add new skin

2020/5/27 Add Fixed Data.INI(The game in the difficult level ,High mobility )

Su-37_DATA(fixed).ini  <------------------------------------------ download in the here

Thanks!Have Fun!

_______________________________________________________________________________________

FrTn

• Like 1

I tried this plane in SF-2 using optional lods: it's great!

But there's a little black rope shadow bug .... tell me if you need a pic but please solve.

Thank you.

Paul

:biggrin:

ps: Add the other weapons in use as they seem not available in standard weapon packs

Edited by paulopanz

I tried this plane in SF-2 using optional lods: it's great!

But there's a little black rope shadow bug .... tell me if you need a pic but please solve.

Thank you.

Paul

:biggrin:

ps: Add the other weapons in use as they seem not available in standard weapon packs

oh! shdow bug   in  NoesGear   I see  thank you

Edited by frtn

another thing; isnt this .lod slightly larger than you average Flanker

Hello,

In my SF2 'WW3' install this beautiful Su-37 works fine using SF2 LOD files!

However in my install I've noticed the landing gear components are not painted.

I've tried to solve this but impossible (LOD analyse),... specific tile seems to be missing?

Best regards,

Coupi.

Check your file,maybe your print picture has broken down,There is a name called Anti-gear.tga in skin file. I tested, showed normal

img00079.JPG?psid=1

Ok! Good, Thanks a lot!

Hi i have a problem with this plane because i install it and i try play with it but my game crash, can you help me? i have Strike Fighters Gold Thanks.