I recently tried to re-download the Tomcat superpack, and the file keeps coming up as corrupt when I try to open the Zip file? Has anyone else seen this? Wonder if it related to the recent changes to the download section?

Cheers

Romflyer

I also had same problem. Used WinRAR and 7Zip, but both applications can't open the file. I tried both files on Combat Ace download and mirror.

Link to file? Did you report the file broken?

Thanks.

I re-uploaded the Update Pack, but not the full file - Spectre would do the full packs and I'd do the smaller update options, but he hasn't been around for a bit (has other projects going on).  Erik, if you don't have it, do you know if I can re-upload the file, or does it have to come from Spectre?

OK, you can PM me the file and I can make the fix, no problem. 

Thank you.

E

Erik,

As it would turn out, I only have the patch and older versions of the full install.  PM'd Spectre to see if he can update the original.  If not, I can bring it together out of V1.19 with the patch and upload, but I'd like to wait on the original file if possible.  I'll let you know what/if I hear back.

Thanks for your help, and sure whatever needs to be done, we can accomplish. No problem.

SG with the save - fired the v120 full install your way, Erik.

All fixed, file is now legit.

Thanks Caesar and SupGen for the assist.