as per our discussion. Yes, you're right!! They look much better that way.

I'm not even sure if I NEED to add AD units to this city...the ships will have it pretty well covered!!

LOL!!

(of course, that huge open space in the middle is driving me batty ... you know how I hate empty spaces!!)

Edited by Wrench
  • Like 1

looks good kev...what space?...on the dockside ? anyone got forklift trucks etc ?...if you mean the water ...why not add pontoons...?

Edited by russouk2004

Kev, 

The Nanuchkas can be berthed bow "out", as they do not require tugs for docking, and, you could raft a bunch of them, as well.  Another option is to place a Kiev-class where the Kresta is now.  What might also look cool are a few barges and lighters replenishing the ships.

don't want to add too much to Kirovsky, as it's not a 'major' base on the west side -- that'll be at Vilyuchinsk (at Petropalvosk). THAT one is gonna be a nightmare mass of ships!!!

Now, IF we had barges/lighters...i'd be placing them!

below is the best(ish) ... my repurposed/repainted smallcargoship as an "FSS" (general fleet support ship)

I'll move the Nanuchkas, and maybe add a couple more.

Russ, the empty space between the fuel tanks, long warehouse thingy and the 2 covered boat docks.

let me know if you want anything built kev

ive got an assortment of barrels,cases...how about a compound...fenced area with oil drums etc?

Edited by russouk2004

oh my!!!

i'm sure a use for that can found!!!

don't want to add too much to Kirovsky, as it's not a 'major' base on the west side -- that'll be at Vilyuchinsk (at Petropalvosk). THAT one is gonna be a nightmare mass of ships!!!

Looks good so far Kevin. Strike Fighters 2: North Pacific?

Yarp

(yah, was watching "Hot Fuzz" again last night)

• Like 1

hmm... given the known length of the P-4 is 19.something meters....

that makes the "smallcargoship/FSS" about 30???

North PAcific missions will be nice. A place to play with all the Pac based Tomcats.

Maaaaaaan I so want to level this place with a B-52 :good:

kev...

check pm...yard.7z sent...heres from left side...setbase for your placing as normal...should be about right scale...ish give or take a metre..

post-1981-0-30390400-1376848302_thumb.jpg

is it a crane or trebuchet??? :biggrin:

got the PM; I'm think I'm going to request a small change; instead of a cable/hook, what about a fueling hose? Like seen on underway replenishment tankers? or offshore rigs like at the Mina al-Bakir oil terminal in the perision gulf

of course, NOW I have to find a place for it!!! LOL!!

thanks Russ!