Sign in to follow this  
WKF

Pilot underneath H-B D1

Hi, how do I fix this; was not sure where the narrowplt files should be placed, thanks in advance

Try this. Put it into the DATA.INI. Or just use the coordinates for the pilot "position"

[Pilot]
SystemType=PILOT_COCKPIT
PilotModelName=narrowplt.LOD
PilotHeadNodeName=Head
Position=0.0,0.05,-0.01
MinExtentPosition=-0.27,0.2,-0.2
MaxExtentPosition= 0.27,-0.2,0.7

The pilot files can go right into the /Objects/ Aircraft folder. Just drop them in. They don't need an special folder. The .bmp, the .LOD, and the Config files.

Hi, I opened up the DATA.INI and the entire [Pilot] section is identical to what you posted - should I try changing values for the Position line?

Thanks for the reply - what's going on with the Italian Front project?

Try messing with the "Position" values. They are X, Y and Z coordinates. It's weird though, you shouldn't have to change anything.

As long as gterl is still working on the Italian terrain, which he gratefully is, then it's still in the works.  All my skins and campaign parameters are ready to go. Just need a terrain.

Edited by quack74

WKF, is it a stock DI? Are you just adding the narrowplt? Or have you done something else to it? If you are only swapping out the pilots the parameters from the above post should be right on. They are the ones I'm using for my H-B DI and I never had a problem with it.

The H-B D.1 does indeed have a gunpod, mounted on the top wing. The download (from the add on plane section here) had the aircraft folder and the 2 narrowplt files after extraction. Will play around with the values - thanks for the help