MigBuster

35 years in prison and wants to be a woman!

whatever.......does he get 35 years for the leak of information or leaking that he is also an ugly woman?

A military judge on Wednesday sentenced Pfc. Bradley Manning to 35 years in prison, bringing to a close the government’s determined pursuit of the Army intelligence analyst who leaked the largest cache of classified documents in U.S. history.

The long prison term is likely to hearten national security officials who have been rattled by the subsequent leaks from former National Security Agency contractor Edward Snowden. Manning’s conviction might also encourage the government to bring charges against the man who was instrumental in the publication of the documents, Julian Assange, the founder of WikiLeaks.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/judge-to-sentence-bradley-manning-today/2013/08/20/85bee184-09d0-11e3-b87c-476db8ac34cd_story.html

Bradley Manning, the Army private who was sentenced to 35 years in military prison for giving classified documents to WikiLeaks, has identified as female since childhood and wants to live life as a woman, according to a statement released by Manning’s lawyer.

The statement made public on Thursday said the 25-year-old former intelligence analyst wants to undergo hormone therapy to help spur a bodily transformation.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/world/national-security/bradley-manning-comes-out-as-transgendered-i-am-a-female/2013/08/22/0ae67750-0b25-11e3-8974-f97ab3b3c677_story.html?tid=ts_carousel

Edited by MigBuster

Yep, so what ?

Sure, he's no hero, he is a confused idiot who thought that entering service without a proper understanding of what it entailed would help him put his life in order and when that failed let himself be manipulated by an egomaniac, it doesn't change the fact he did what he thought was right, for "pure" motives and faces the consequences somewhat gracefully.

Maybe if US society did not bully people with Manning's problem (yes, yes, I'm aware, it's still better than in most of Europe where we simply seem to ignore the issue entirely), they wouldn't feel the need to change or find/prove themselves by enrolling and ending up in a position to be manipulated by egomaniac douchebags with an agenda...

Edited by Gunrunner

Think what you like about Mannings actions, but if Manning is of the opinion that his or her gender is incorrect, that is Mannings business.

I say "irrelevant."

If the idea is that the taxpayer has to pay for his conversion, then I say he can screw off. His discomfort with his own body is not something I should have to pay to fix.

When he gets out in 35 years, or whenever he may parole, he's free to get a job to pay for it himself. I don't care.

This is an info that will surely delight his next prison fellow... the next 35 years likely to be long, very long.

• Like 3

He Will not get any cell mate, since he'll be submited to a high security regime....

A traitor is a traitor no mater what his gender is. One thing is for sure the military better not pay once cent to help him in his transformation. His gender is his business so that goes both ways he wants to be a girl let the little twerp pay for it.

• Like 1

All he has to do is look between his legs and see what he is. Then just act like it. Oh well, whatever...another confused kid.

All he has to do is look between his legs and see what he is. Then just act like it. Oh well, whatever...another confused kid.

:imhappy:  :imhappy:  :imhappy:

good job by the prosecution for convicting this traitor and giving him a proper punishment

in Israel for the same crime the girl got about 4.5 years in prison

about him wanting to change his gender, that's his problem.. due to his relocation status, I might have suggested not to do it haha

• Like 1

The only person that cares about this is this guy's cell mate.  I don't care about either one of them.

• Like 1

He Will not get any cell mate, since he'll be submited to a high security regime....

Awww too bad... I totaly forget about this option.

How much is his incarceration going to cost the taxpayer?  How much does a bullet cost?  His contributions to our society seem to be limited, so I'm just saying.................

• Like 2

1234097_637475419619469_784219978_n.jpg

• Like 3

My approach would be to let him go with other guests at Leavenworth. They´ll chew his male stuff off and tear him a brand new vagina.

You can't rape the willing.   :seks:

• Like 2

I heard they where going to bunk him with Bales and Hassan. Now that has sitcom written all over it. Or something like Aqua Team Hungerforce starring those three winners.

• Like 2

Could you imagine being this guy's parents especially the dad? OUCH...     :suicide:

I heard they where going to bunk him with Bales and Hassan. Now that has sitcom written all over it. Or something like Aqua Team Hungerforce starring those three winners.

oh oh oh even him do not deserve to share a cell with these two mass murderers

Disgusting.He's in for some REAL fun if they allow him the gender change and still keep him with other male prisoners!