I have read the readme. I did put the endseries in the mod flight folder and the ddl. in the main folder where you would have the objects terrians ect? I started the game and it says ddl. is missing from computer so reinstall. so I left the enbseries in the mod flight folder what am I doin wrong

I have read the readme. I did put the endseries in the mod flight folder and the ddl. in the main folder where you would have the objects terrians ect? I started the game and it says ddl. is missing from computer so reinstall. so I left the enbseries in the mod flight folder what am I doin wrong

You need to put the ddl in the flight folder in the main folder. FYI, my HDR mod is for SF2 in directx 9 mode. I created this mod when TK didn't turn on the directx 10 eye candy yet.

Falcon

How would I get it in directx9 I just have the installation. I put everything in place but still no box

Im running SF2 Europe July 2012

How would I get it in directx9 I just have the installation. I put everything in place but still no box

Im running SF2 Europe July 2012

Go to the options.ini and scroll down to the directx line. type in TRUE. That will turn on directx 9.

Falcon

Enbseries would go to flight mods folder and the ddl would go the flight folder in main directory and put force directx9 to true

But if you already have DX10, why would you want to go backwards to DX9 ????

DX10 with it's internal HDR is better than the forced DX9 with a HDR mod.

Option ini would be enbseries ini right

No the thirdwire options.ini in the mod folder for SF2E