Would the campaign engine be able to support a sea-air campaign with a ground campaign beginning a few days or weeks later?

Also, does anyone know if the Kamchatka terrain is already set up for a naval campaign?

Kamchatka is in the hanger even as we speak, undergoing a MAJOR overhaul.

as to the main question,, don't know!

• Like 1

Would the campaign engine be able to support a sea-air campaign with a ground campaign beginning a few days or weeks later?

I would say Yes. But it would not be flawless. This ofc assumes it is one big campaign.

The way I would go about it would be based around neutralising naval defences first and once that is done, the ground campaign begins. In short, you give enough information about the task forces to not entirely dismiss them (0 intelligence usually leaves alot of guessing on the part of the computer, 10 or 20 is more proper). You would then play like mad to see how long it usually takes until you have found and destroyed the task force. One this is done; put down the time as the spawning time for the ground forces.

However, the timing could never be fully guaranteed.

Edited by JonathanRL

Great to hear, Wrench! Hopefully I'll be able to download it on this shitty Afghan connection.

Jonathon, that's what I was thinking about with just giving the ground forces a later date. It probably will take a while to get that solved.