Sign in to follow this  
Wrench

SF2 WW2 ETO Heinkel He 177 Greif Pak by Veltro2K

SF2 WW2 ETO Heinkel He 177 Greif Pak by Veltro2K

SF2 WW2 ETO Heinkel He 177 Greif Pak 8/26/2013

-- Something for the WW2 ETO players --

= For SF2 ONLY, Full-5 Merged (Reccomended/Preferred) =

**Note: Having SF2I Expansion Pak 1 is HIGHLY reccomended, as this references destroyed model for the 3W C-47A. If you do =NOT= have Exp1, you will NOT have the burning wreck on the ground. You will have to locate some other destroyed model for use. Also, due to modifications to various inis, this mod will probably -NOT- work in 06 level 1stGen game installs. 08 Level 1stGens may have some issues, but this has not/cannot be tested by me.**

This is a reissue of Veltro2K's Heinkel He 177 Greif Luftwaffe Medium Bomber. It has been partly reskinned and decaled and had some tweeking done. Much of the work is based off Cliff11's SF/Wo* 1stGen pak, with as stated, some tweeking by me. In essence, 98.6% of his work remains intact. That having been said, further tweeking may be necessary to fully bring it to SF2 levels

All original readmes are included.

The single skin included, still in bmp format, represents II/KG 40 based in Western Europe. 26 New decals for the radio call letters (or whatever they are) have been created. Historically, I know this is FAR more than operationaly used, but it makes for a nice change. Decal randomization is set to TRUE.

Also, there's new damage textures, in DDS format.

New AvHistory Engine sounds, pilot figures, new SF2 compliant Hangar and Loading screens (in jpg format) are included. Bombs and guns are not; you should have them already. The Fritz X Glide bomb, however, is.

As always, fairly easy to follow, yet detailed install instructions are included. PLEASE read them!!! PLEASE read the "Notes" section for the change list, and other important notations. Also, the Legal Statement has been changed with regards to this aircraft.

For those that still have the original releases, you may wish to examine THIS package before installing over said original. There have been some minor, but relevant changes.

**The aircraft herein is released in "AS IS" Condition. The source files have been lost or destroyed, and there can and WILL be no modifications to the physical model. They 'are as they is' and you must accept it with this caveat in mind. Any and all issues/problems that cannot be solved via ini edits will exist forever, as new models are unlikely to be created**

Good Hunting!!

Wrench

Kevin Stein

• Like 2

Well that took care of my non-spinning prop and aircraft spinning around in circles on the ground problems. Thank you so much It looks great.

:biggrin:

I was thinking the same thing while working on it!!