Dave

Fort Hood Gunman Sentenced to Death

I remember being in the States at the time of the shooting... in a hotel near D.C

really serves him right!

wish we had death penalty to terrorists as well, could have saved us a lot of money and grief!

Edited by Nesher
  • Like 3

I'm against the death penalty only when it doesn't punish enough. this scum should be allowed to rot slowly in the sun then allowed to have his body picked apart by vultures. A quick death is too good for this pig.

• Like 1

Roll him out the back of a C-17 at 31,000 over the Atlantic. He will have about 90 seconds to review the error of his ways. 

• Like 3

shoot him out of a special configured M270 haha ;)

Roll him out the back of a C-17 at 31,000 over the Atlantic. He will have about 90 seconds to review the error of his ways. 

Only if he's wrapped in bacon...

Nah....we should do something sweet for him. Such as, drenching him in honey and burying him up to his chest next to a colony of fire ants or, better yet, in the path of an army ant "raid".

The victims wall is still an impressive view. Just forget the worthless bastard and have a thought for them and relatives...

• Like 2

See you in hell you worthless coward and traitor. He should be buried in a specially designed Class A uniform made of pork.

• Like 3

Well what pcpilot just posted sums it all up right there.

Bye....

They could shoot his fingers and toes off with his own handgun and keep blowing chunks off him until dead, i just heard he used some kind of 5.7 ammo wich hurts like a mofo

To this animal not a place on the earth. To destroy.

It's like walking into a candy store in here. You guys are too kind.

• Like 2

It's like walking into a candy store in here. You guys are too kind.

Make way for the Spanish Inquisition...

• Like 1

• Like 1

He should have been disappeared.

Vanished without a trace. Sentence: obscurity. Tell the victims' families what happened to him, but otherwise a total media blackout.

He WANTS this. So his punishment shouldn't be what WE think is justice, it should simply be "100% opposite of what he wants." Then he can whither away and die in a black hole somewhere and no one will ever hear of it.

Hire these guys/robots...........

Edited by MigBuster

Don't waste another thought on this guy.  He is not worth it.

Withering away in a black hole seems to be the best justice except the beleaguered taxpayer has to pay some $38,000.00 per year for his upkeep.  Probably have to operate on his spine free of charge too.  A needle is cheaper, but I like the idea of no notices or publicity of the event at all.  He just disappears............

He should have been disappeared.

Vanished without a trace. Sentence: obscurity. Tell the victims' families what happened to him, but otherwise a total media blackout.

He WANTS this. So his punishment shouldn't be what WE think is justice, it should simply be "100% opposite of what he wants." Then he can whither away and die in a black hole somewhere and no one will ever hear of it.

I'm kinda here as well.

Not an opponent of capital punishment (I'm Texan), but not sure about making this guy a hero to a bunch of little jihadis.

I've never really looked into it, but with all the mandatory appeals and jazz, I'm not sure that a life sentence costs more than a death sentence anymore. The money spent by the lawyers and judges and others to prove/disprove suitability for execution is much higher than just room and board in a cell. So unless the death sentence is expedited and the con is in their 20s and will live till their 70s, it's possible a life sentence is cheaper nowadays.