MigBuster

Hannah Montana 2013.............

Might be worth a look

177927962.jpg

Edited by MigBuster
  • Like 1

Drugs?

Disney Channel.

Bragging about how many tweets she had for playing slutty...meh...even Taylor Swift has more game. 

Edited by macelena

That was not slutty, I dig slutty...this was not it or maybe this was the dreadful "tasteless slutty"...anyway, I didn't like it, I hated it...

• Like 1

That was not slutty, I dig slutty...this was not it or maybe this was the dreadful "tasteless slutty"...anyway, I didn't like it, I hated it...

Perhaps she's auditioning for a new role: "The Slattern From Saturn"

• Like 1

Not that original or shocking... reminds me of all the different things Madonna did over the years trying to top herself.

• Like 1

Unfortunately a good amount of the next generation adores her so the side effect of such can have more rings in the water then parents would like to coop with. I only hope my goddaughter will grow out of it without much problem.

OK, I think I came up with a translation of this thing; bear with me here, it's kind of rough:

"HEY!  HEEEEEEEEEY!  LOOK AT ME!  LOOK AT ME! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT MEEEEEEEEEEEEE!  FANS!  PARENTS! HEY! LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOK AT ME!  LOOK!  LOOK! LOOK!  AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!  LOOK AT WHAT I'M DOING! LOOK!"

Now, I can't say this is 100%, so take it with a grain of salt, but I think it's fairly close.

• Like 5

Madonna did it better.

• Like 1

damn girl, put on some cloths!

disgusting.. and I'm a horny mothafu**a usually :P

• Like 1

...yeah, that whole thing was pretty gross...:vomit:

I never dreamed that this would be a topic on CombatACE though :haha:

SidDogg

People may dislike Madonna, but you can't argue she wasn't brilliant. She figured things out and built a mega empire around reading the public. Granted as she got older her relevance faded, but that's the world of pop stars...none burn bright forever.

Still, look at the "2nd gen" Madonna-wannabes and where they are today. Christina and Britney and their ilk from the late 90s have faded just as much as Madonna, but they at best matched her (never surpassed) and did it for a far shorter period of time. In other words, Madonna flew around the world solo while they simply managed trans-Atlantic flights. Gen 3 like Miley "My Dad was Achey-Breaky 20 years ago" Cyrus will be lucky to get from NYC to LA solo, and they'll do it without the style.

I predict by 2020 Miley will be gone farther than Britney or Christina are now.

• Like 1

That pictre gives me the willies...geeeeeze what a sleeze. Typical Hollywood if you ask me.

For an artist with limited talent, she achieved her objective.........more attention.  How doesn't matter, just look at all of the attention she is getting.  Doesn't matter whether it is good or bad to a blow-brain, it's all about the attention.