Snailman

Hungarian drone intercepted by Egypt...

We are poor... this is what we can afford :biggrin::doh:

http://kuruc.info/r/4/117102/

In short, a white stork has been intercepted by Egypt and suspected of spying. The bird was equipped with a GPS tracking device for scientific purposes in Hungary where they nested during the summer season.

• Like 3

Ha ha - I suppose hes locked up now awaiting trial - still could have been worse - thought you were going to say it was shot down

maybe it was working with the pigeon the Turks caught a while ago :)

In that case, I have a park full of Canadian drones across the street from my place of work.  When we attempted to interrogate them, they simply waddled over to us and responded with a resounding "HONK!"

Branta_canadensis_%285%29.JPG

• Like 1

In that case, I have a park full of Canadian drones across the street from my place of work.  When we attempted to interrogate them, they simply waddled over to us and responded with a resounding "HONK!"

Beware of the Canadian spies disguised as local residents, who may attempt to refuel and rearm the drones with "bread".

Branta_canadensis_%285%29.JPG

I have been known to shoot down a few of those Canada drones from time to time. They can get uppity and refuse to talk.

Beware of the Canadian spies disguised as local residents, who may attempt to refuel and rearm the drones with "bread".

That's not the worst of it, by far.   I've encountered entire platoons of them "goose stepping" across busy roads.  Just look at this, they don't even bother to serenade you with a cadence.....

Edited by Fubar512

... and now we know why the duck crossed the road.

BAD NEWS

http://kuruc.info/r/6/117313/

While the authorities let the bird free, soon after it was hunted down again by locals and was eaten. The local environmentalist organization has returned the GPS device to Hungary. The hunting of protected species is still a big problem even in EU states like Italy and Malta. These birds nest and grow up in urban areas (often on roofs of private houses) where the population is friendly towards them. But they cannot be protected in other countries, as these unsuspecting young birds do not really fear humans.