macelena

EXP 3

"GET TO THE CHOPPAAA" "Get off my plane" 

http://imgur.com/oe5FUS6

Seriously guys, did anyone expect this to be about Expansion 3 instead of Expendables 3?

DESGRACIADO!!!!! aprovechado, cai vilmente :D me las has de pagar!!!

Seriously guys, did anyone expect this to be about Expansion 3 instead of Expendables 3?

Noooooooo we would NEVER think that :lol:

• Like 1

I most definitely came here to find about that terrific film.................. that seems to be stuck in the 1970's

"Put that cookie down!"

I prefer Exp2 over Exp1, more interesting "story" and generally better movie

Agree. They keep getting better and better. I spent the whole second film crying out of emotion.

I have to admit, my wife and I both fell asleep during Exp2. I'm not sure if it was from a long-ish day or that we felt it was a bit meh, but we both passed out and woke up during the airport scene. I need to watch it through from start to finish because technically, I still haven't seen it. I hadn't done that since the last time someone tried to show me LOTR.

Me and the girlfriend were watching it after I came back from drill. Got to admit, there are some really exciting and violent parts, but there seemed to be a lot of lulls which in turn, put her and me to sleep. I do want to see 3 though. Mel Gibson as the bad guy should be interesting!

I liked both of them fine, but I thought they were overhyped a bit by some people.

This seems to inevitably happen. I see a film and think it's ok, others think it's the best ever. I see another film I think isn't very good, and others say it's the worst abomination to grace the screen.

I guess I just don't buy into the hyperbole.