Sign in to follow this  
SteveLohr

Track IR issue

I'm having a problem getting Track IR to work with OFF.  I previously had it working with OFF, then re-installed OFF after a hiatus.  Track IR works by itself, but when I'm in OFF, I'm not getting any response from it.  I've checked the Track IR forums, and haven't seen any solution to my problem.  I have confirmed that Track IR5 is showing up in my device manager, so that is not it.  Does anyone have any bright ideas on possible solutions?  I'm running Win 7.

I don't have OFF but I do have a TrackIR 5. I would be willing to help troubleshoot the issue with you. Could you give some more information on your system. Is the TrackIR software up to date and have you updated your TrackIR games list? Also does OFF use a TrackIR DLL file? If so you might want to check that the file is okay.  

Did you select the right cockpit view in OFF?

Toggle through your cockpit views with F3 and see if any of them responds.

Edited by Olham