Polovski

WINGS Over Flanders Fields - Development Progress

Hi All,

After a very very long slog through various stages of WOFF development, we are pleased to announce we have finally entered an internal Beta test stage.

:beta:

Things are moving on well :)

Edited by Polovski
  • Like 4

Pol;

Do you have any idea how elated we all are now!!clapping.gif.pagespeed.ce.letqCZTOMd.gif dance2.gif.pagespeed.ce.Z0DJRSLnNq.gif drinks.gif.pagespeed.ce.9olfNKsCP-.gif frantics.gif.pagespeed.ce.IFeUW3Vimt.gif

There's probably no one who will be more relieved than you, Pol!  Good news, keep up the good work!

A pity I don't drink anymore - this would call for a bottle of Chamgagne!

Edit: Cripes, I've received a mighty big medal for my bigmouthdom!

I had expected a warning for flooding the forum with 15.000andsomething posts...

Mmuahahahahaaa!!! Thank you, CA!

Edited by Olham

Now  I really have to start convincing every one we need a new computer!

(err ... a big medally ... jettish kind of thing just appeared under my name - gave me quite start!)

Edited by Wayfarer

Awesome news. Deffo looking forward to the improved AI. So any chance of a list of the plane set? If your in beta I don't imagine you will be adding any more crates before the official release.

(err ... a big medally ... jettish kind of thing just appeared under my name - gave me quite start!)

I too just experienced this while responding to a thread and it looks like this!!

post-52329-0-39990000-1378245459.png

But shouldn't there be an Albatross in the crosshairs!!!!

Edited by rjw

Well done! Looking forward to seeing how you all have outdone yourselves yet again.

I too just experienced this while responding to a thread and it looks like this!!

But shouldn't there be an Albatross in the crosshairs!!!!

That's the Critter!

But where do they come from ... and where do they go?

Edited by Wayfarer

Day 1 purchase for me.

And I just got a Saitek X52 + new TrackIR as well. I'm ready when you are OBD!

And fabric, and wires, and Castor oil all over your googles, and frostbite!

<Ducks and runs away...>

Day one for me, too, if I'm home... In Miami now, on business.

That's the Critter!

But where do they come from ... and where do they go?

Beats me!

Gents, those are the new forum member medals to replace the old icons you currently see under your avatars/photos in the left hand column.  If you pop over to any of the other CA forums you will see them displayed.  You might wish to send a quick note to Erik and let him know that these are not displaying yet in our forums here.

Hmmmm, I wonder who created all these new medals?  :grin:

Now back to your regularly scheduled topic.

Gents, those are the new forum member medals to replace the old icons you currently see under your avatars/photos in the left hand column.  If you pop over to any of the other CA forums you will see them displayed.  You might wish to send a quick note to Erik and let him know that these are not displaying yet in our forums here.

Now back to your regularly scheduled topic.

That explains it then ... and it looks like the medals are displaying now. Thanks RAF_Louvert. 

Edited by Wayfarer

Lou;

I am terribly disappointed that a fine Sopwith Camel admirer like yourself had to toe the line and produce avatars with those rocket thingies in the middle. I was hopeful that we would see something all of us on this forum would recognize!! :biggrin:  :blink:

Lou is welcome to create as many sets as he likes for as many themes as we have. I have not placed that restriction on him, nor will I counsel him on his terrific decision to use our logo in the primary set.