Sign in to follow this  
NIELS

WOV V2 Exp pak - Can not get 'Easter Offensive' and 'SteelTiger' campaigns to show?

The original campaigns appear but not the Easter offensive or Steel Tiger following my WOV 2 Exp pak install? I have followed all directions and from what I can see the other mods have taken affect.

Thanks, NIELS

Niels:

The most likely explanation for this problem is an improper, incomplete, or botched installation. How do you know the other mods are showing up properly? Also, have you also installed the cumulative update pack or just the original release (four download packages)?

Eric Howes

Thanks for the response Eric and sorry for the late reply. I installed what I thought were the most up to date files from the current SF2 series download section. Don't know if the problem could be do to the July 2013 SF2 series update from Thirdwire or my fault? I worked on the install for quite a while yesterday..........Got a little delirious towards the end. I think I might be having a bit of trouble understanding the readme inst. regarding SF2 placement of 'mods' and such in all the different locations. I'll try again later.

Thanks, Marty Nielsen (NIELS)