Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

A minor update on Jet Thunder posted

• 7th August 2013
    Jet Thunder sorry no release date yet - just when its ready. We added some more features on and in the end had to rewrite some big sections of the game to meet requirements - for example - the terrain engine has been rewritten.

https://www.facebook.com/JetThunder

• Like 1

should have relesed it as it was back in say 2007... could be good B-class sim with following fanbase (this here included!) by now

as for as it is now... and the bizarre bizarre actions of the supposed publisher Aerosoft*... naaa... I'll keep dreaming... and dreaming... and dreaming

*loacking all previous and current threads en masse as it happened some time ago wasn't a good indication... I bet Souli never got his polite questions answered

(hast Du? nein?)

They could be done with Jet Thunder 2 by now if they'd done it then.

Ghost sim i guess.

I only belive it will be a "real" sim when i play it on my pc.

This December will be the 10th anniversary of MadJeff's "Welcome to the New Jet Thunder Forum" thread stickied above.

Ten years.

This December will be the 10th anniversary of MadJeff's "Welcome to the New Jet Thunder Forum" thread stickied above.

Ten years.

And if you look to those July screenshots, it looks extremely dated...War Thunder got better graphics..

I cherish Dante Da Pata´s tenacity, he is really trying to get this out, but everything they have now, looks outdated..

Even if they start a Kickstarter campaign, i doubt they´ll hit the goal.

Prowler