MigBuster

Bet most would jump at this

LOL!

Still laughing...

Dang, cant stop laughing...

Tha was great. I got a couple friends I would LOVE to do that to.

Not that it would work. I've never seen a film to TV effect to match the reality of that like the Russian footage was. Besides, there's that issue of your eyes having to focus to infinity to see out a window, and a TV image would be a LOT closer.

Also, I can't see paying whatever an 84" UHD TV costs...$10k or so? Just for a practical joke?

It's a funny commercial, but I think the setup to make it look like it was real done was unnecessary and actually ruins it. Not believable.

Better way: cut out the setup, just show one person coming in for the interview, and after it's over show it's the TV instead of a window. Cut it down to about 45s and it would be perfect. The rest is too contrived.

Super funny, even funnier did you notice how most everyone's flight or fright reacted the same way? Jumping to the corner and point of entry. Interesting ...

now that's just mean.....

:rofl:  :rofl: