Sign in to follow this  
MigBuster

New Su-33 model

I always loved the Su-33 and altought not realistic the Flanker 2.51 was a lot more fun, using guided ammo and flying together the Mig-29K... Ah the good old days!!

I lvoed Flanker 2.51, the Mig-29K was my favorite.

I played quite a lot of F2 in MP, the crazy AG radar in the Flanker notwithstanding.

I can't believe ED still hasn't given us the 29K again. We've had the Su-33 in every release since F2, while the K showed up in 2.5 and then disappeared even though we had the land based versions in LOMAC and on.

Besides, the K is a better match against a C Hornet then the 33 is anyway. The 33 is more like an F-14. :grin:

Bring back the K! Bring back the K! Bring back the K! Bring back the K!

You know, if I sit here chanting by myself it looks REAL weird...

• Like 1

couldnt suck more

so, what is that other improvement we may also notice?

would be nice to see updated models for the mig-29 everywhere suchoi´s but the give a sh*t about us mig drivers :-(

maybe the K was not re-introduced because she lost against the su-33.

Of course, now the reverse has happened and the 33's are going to be replaced by the newer K's that were made for India.

yeah and that damn russian toook the same canopy for the dual and single seater´s it looked like shit to have such a big canopy on a single seater :-(

but the finance guys won again.....

Hello folks , Can I ask when will be available to download the new Sea Flanker  ? 

Hello folks , Can I ask when will be available to download the new Sea Flanker  ? 

WTF?  :biggrin: The Su-33 3D model has been updated on DCS: World some "years" ago.