Sign in to follow this  
PFunk

Restarting OpDarius...

Wow...has it been tweaked?

The SA-10s are no longer Death Eating a Cracker.  I know, because I actually managed to slip past one this time, without the little bloodsucker getting a shot off on me.  

Then I got shot down by a J-10.

Wow.  This is why I return to SF2.  It's like the challenge factor was worked on just enough to wring you out, but not so much that you just throw in the towel.

PFunk:

Errr, so that means you like the changes in the update package?

Eric Howes

I do!  What did you do different?  It's just a better game now.  Kinda like a little more challenging version of ODS, which is still really good as it is right now, too.

• Like 1

PFunk:

A number of things. Most importantly, I tinkered a bit with the effectiveness of the SA-10s while making some changes in the terrain to reduce the likelihood that they show up. There's also the new version of the main campaign along with Iranian UAVs and lots of little tweaks and bug fixes all around. I also reduced the number of J-10s available to the Iranians.

Glad to hear the changes were effective.

Eric Howes